I have a few questions. what is the length of this game (word count or how many hours will this take to complete)? Is this a choice based VN? How many endings are there? Is there romance? If so, how many characters are romanceable?
Grimm & Tonic
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Maintaining a healthy Work-Life balance is pretty tricky on a good day but it’s damn near impossible when your boss threatens foreclosure on your mortal existence. As the new bartender at DEAD-END, you’ll make new friends, mix weird drinks, all while navigating Life, Death and everything in between.
Learn more about the residents of New Eden City and yourself in this Noir, Urban, Fantasy Visual Novel.
“Grimm & Tonic will be in Early Access until a final episode is released. Currently, there is a roadmap for a total of 6 episodes, in this particular series. The goal is to have a complete episode released every 3 months with 'B-side' stories sprinkled throughout the release cycle. If everything goes perfectly I intend to have the game completed by the end of 2019.”
Current Features (as of build v0.1.4):
- Includes Episode 1
- Out of a projected total of 6
- Introduces a total of 8 characters (out of a projected total of 25)
- Who interact with you differently based on your choices
- Duration: 25 -35 minutes (approximately)
- Five Endings
- Unlockable Side Story: Glass Half Full
- Unlockable Side Story: Dude, Where's My Licence?
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- #8 - Happy New Year42 days ago
- #7 Happy Holidays!57 days ago
- #6 - Quick Fix67 days ago
- #5 - Bad End74 days ago
- #4 - Back in the Saddle81 days ago
- #3 - Not Dead.... Merely Inconvenienced88 days ago
- #2 - Development Continues ...Oct 26, 2018
- #1 - Glass Half FullOct 19, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.