I have a few questions. what is the length of this game (word count or how many hours will this take to complete)? Is this a choice based VN? How many endings are there? Is there romance? If so, how many characters are romanceable?
Grimm & Tonic
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Maintaining a healthy Work-Life balance is pretty tricky on a good day but it’s damn near impossible when your boss threatens foreclosure on your mortal existence. As the new bartender at DEAD-END, you’ll make new friends, mix weird drinks, all while navigating Life, Death and everything in between.
Learn more about the residents of New Eden City and yourself in this Noir, Urban, Fantasy Visual Novel.
“Grimm & Tonic will be in Early Access until a final episode is released. Currently, there is a roadmap for a total of 6 episodes, in this particular series. The goal is to have a complete episode released every 3 months with 'B-side' stories sprinkled throughout the release cycle. If everything goes perfectly I intend to have the game completed by the end of 2019.”
Current Features (as of build v0.2.0):
- Include Episode 1 & 2 (Out of 6)
- Introduces a total of 8 characters (out of a projected total of 25)
- Current Duration: 25 -30 minutes
- Unlockable Side Story: Glass Half Full!
- Unlockable Side Story: Dude, Where's My Licence?
- A Jazzy, Noir, Manga-inspired Aesthetic
- Choices that matter!
- Fixed sound bug
- Fixed text speed bug
- Corrected version number
“The first and only chapter on offer so far, paints a nice introduction to this world, laying the groundwork for a promising game to come.”
Hyper Light Up
“... Grimm & Tonic may just be quirky enough to escape a niche market. I can only hope that the effort doesn't sully with time.”
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
|Updated||19 days ago|
|Release date||Oct 05, 2018|
|Genre||Visual Novel, Interactive Fiction, Role Playing, Simulation|
|Tags||Black and White, Casual, meaningful-choices, Noir, urban-fantasy|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- #10 - Straight Up22 days ago
- #9 - Hey there, barkeep!36 days ago
- #8 - Happy New YearJan 08, 2019
- #7 Happy Holidays!Dec 25, 2018
- #6 - Quick FixDec 15, 2018
- #5 - Bad EndDec 07, 2018
- #4 - Back in the SaddleNov 30, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.